Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weebly

Last week I participated in an on-line professional development for building my personal website using Weebly. It appears to be a simple program that allows teachers to build a classroom site, have 40 additional sites for students and host it on a Weebly domain...all for free! I will be working this weekend to build my site so you all can check it out AND I will refer you just in case you might be interested in your own classroom site. When I refer you, I will receive additional sites. That will be important when I work with middle school grades. So...if you receive an invite to Weebly, please check it out even if you do not think you will build a site! Hmmm...just a bit confusing...but I will continue to share info about this and perhaps do a PD after school one day. If you are interested in learning more, just let me know and we can work together to get you moving quickly!! Don't forget, you can go to the Weebly site by clicking on the title of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment