Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BrainPop Jr.

I love BrainPop and BrainPop Jr.. Both are great sites with engaging videos for students. The problem is that there is a cost for membership. If you haven't ever looked at these sites, take a peek today. Notice that they have a trial subscription so you can look at it for a week to decide if you want to purchase a subscription. I feel the price is reasonable for the product however I usually don't share sites that cost. What I want you to do is click here or go to the title of this post. Find Free Stuff on the home page of BrainPop Jr. and click on that. You'll find some great resources to use in the classroom. I was interested in the Internet Safety video and the other one on Bullying. Then I decided to go over and visit BrainPop. Not only do they have the trial subscription but they have free stuff there too! If you keep looking there is a free page of resources for educators. I'm saving up for a classroom subscription for next year but in the meantime, I'll use the free resources available to all teachers. Lots there! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment