Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Easy Notecards

I'm always on the lookout for ways to help students study. i recently came across a new flashcard site called Easy Notecards. It's free, seems easy to use and all you need to do is sign up for it. This is one of the only sites I have found that does not require an email address. That's helpful for kids who don't have one. In just a few minutes I made a test set for the 9s times table and ran through the practice just to see what it looks like. The notecards look like real notecards; you know, those ones with lines. You click at the bottom to flip the card or you can set the practice to show the question with the answer. The creator of this site is looking to have 500 notecard sets by September. I have a feeling there will be more...much more! Thanks to Free Technology for Teachers for sharing this great resource!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Sally. I never heard of the site. Seems like something I can get a lot of use from.

    Caroline - 4th grade

    ReplyDelete