Saturday, July 30, 2011

Live Binders

I've been working on organizing my resources this summer and have used Live Binders to help me. Recently I noticed that I could actually have shelves of binders so I organized my Language Arts and Social Studies binders on shelves. I've embedded the Social Studies binders below...some ready to go, others are works in progress. Those works in progress are labeled Private however I believe you will be able to access them. Feel free to check out all the Social Studies Live Binders. Most importantly look at LiveBinders by clicking on the title of this post. Even if you don't want to build your own binder, you will find lots of resources to help you in your classroom. If you are from TAEP School and are interested in using this great resource and need some help, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment