Friday, August 12, 2011

Discovery Education

I've wanted Discovery Education for a long time now and have asked the principals to consider purchasing a school subscription.  No luck there.  Yesterday I received information about free resources on Discovery Education.  If you click on the title, you'll go to the home page.  Go to Teachers near the top and the drop down menu will give you the option to click a grade level and the free resources.  There are lots of great lesson plans and some videos.  I followed the link to Social Studies and found Student Adventures.  Looked interesting and I may be able to use this in the classroom especially during our country projects!  Next I checked out the Students tab and found some videos under Homework Help.  The videos could be very helpful for students to use.
I'd suggest you click on the title of this post and head over to the free resources to see what you can find at Discovery Education.  I'm dedicating some time today just for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment