Friday, August 5, 2011

Thinglink

I signed up for this site a few weeks ago and had some trouble getting it installed on my blog. I don't know what happened on my first try because it worked just fine the second go round.

So what is a thinglink? The site says...A thinglink is an interactive hotspot you define inside an image, from a thing (an object, a person, or a place) to a link (a shop, a blog post, or anywhere you like).

Once I added the widget to my travel blog, all I had to do was add tags on my photos. Check it out on Travels with the Boones. I've only just played with it on 3 photos and I need to do a bit more work with it on my student site but I can see using it in the classroom as a teaching tool.

Check thinglink by clicking on the title of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment