Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kidblog


Twitter has been chirping for the past few days about this site so I finally checked it out! Several post ago, I shared Sue Water's list of classroom blogs and suggested you might be interested in starting one. I still think that would be a great idea but you also might want to think about each of your students having their very own blog! If so, this is where you want to go! Kidblog is designed for teachers by teachers! They have made a secure blogging platform for classroom use. You are in control of the student blogs and you decide who sees what! Students do not need an email address and it seems a simple process to set up your class and get things going. Click on the title of this post to review the site. If you are interested in using Kidblog, just let me know. I'd be happy to work with your students to get this going!

No comments:

Post a Comment